BC 225 (223) problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BC 225 (223) problems

Anyone noticed refresh problems with two instances of BC active (startup options set to "allow multile instances of program" and "allow multiple viewers per program instance"). It seems to switch between the two instances when both actively copying.

Re: BC 225 (223) problems

I haven't seen this problem before.

Do you just have two folder viewer windows open, or do you have some instances of file viewer open as well? Are the main Folder Viewer windows switching or just the copy dialogs?
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

I have 2 instances of file viewer open and the copy dialogs switch not the folder view windows.

Comment

Are the two instances of file viewer stand alone, or are they launched from a folder viewer window?

Are you using the "Edit|Copy to Other Side" command to copy the lines, or are you doing a copy and paste?
        Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

The two instances are stand alone and using Edit|Copy to Other Side

Comment

I'm still not sure what is causing this problem.

Please email a screenshot of the problematic windows/dialogs and a .zip of your software settings using Help|Support and the Export button to [email protected] and we'll look into it further.
            Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

I cant seem to reproduce it. Sorry about that. If it happens again I will respond with screen shots. We can close this thread and re-open if necessary.

Comment

Working...
              X