Simple screen problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simple screen problem

The copy files button displays a confirmation window that has moved high up the screen and only the edges of the butons and bottom edge of the window are showing.

How can I move it back down so I can use it.

Re: Simple screen problem

I don't know that there is a way to move the dialog once it has gone off the screen, but updating to our latest release might prevent it from happening again. Our current version is 2.3.1, so if you aren't running the latest version please update your software.

Have you recently changed resolutions or connected/disconnected a second monitor to your system? That is usually what causes problems with dialogs going off screen.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

It has to be stored some place. I am running 2.3.1. Saying there is no way to move it seems like a silly response even if you don't know how.

Comment

Paul,

The copy confirmation dialog should always be displayed centered on the main application form. It's position is not stored anywhere, even between copies within the same program run. Assuming this is happening when the BC window is entirely on the screen it's possible it's a strange interaction with your system; I'm not aware of any other user running into this. Please send a copy of the support zip file generated from the Help->Support menu and we'll see if we can find anything obvious.
        Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X