Fortran Comparison Rule?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fortran Comparison Rule?

Does anyone know where I can get a Fortran file comparison filter for BC? How about just the specifications to feed into the filter editor?

We need a Fortran file comparison filter at our site. I've cloned the Delphi filter and modified it a bit, but it still doesn't work quite right. I'm a network administrator, not a Fortran programmer, so it's becoming quite a challenge.

I can find no mention of Fortran in any of the help files, FAQ, or Knowledge Base. The only place I found the word "Fortran" was in this forum in a message that I posted years ago.

Thanks.

Re: Fortran Comparison Rule?

By filter, do you mean a rules definition that recognizes Fortran comments, etc? I'd be happy to work with you to develop one.

Please send an email to [email protected] with samples of the files you are comparing, and your Fortran definition so far. (To export your rules definitions, select Help | Support and click Export.)
    Tim T Scooter Software

Comment

Re: Fortran Comparison Rule?

Thank you Tim. I've gathered a few sample files and exported the BC configuration. These have been sent to the support address you mentioned. The samples include one data pool file and two program source files. There are two copies of each, one is baseline and the other contains modifications with which to compare.

Comment

Working...
      X