Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delete to Recycle Bin on Mirror

Hi,

I hope I am not repeating something already mentioned. I tried a search in the forums and could not find it.

I can't find anywhere an option to make deleting to the recycle bin always the option when it is possible. I know it is in the delete function, but it is needed for more than that. If you perform a mirror synchronization, there is no option for deleting to the recycle bin. Therefore, deleted files are gone.

This used to be an option in BC2 and I am missing it here. It makes me uncomfortable doing a mirror operation.

I hope it is there and it is just something I am overlooking. But if it does not exist, then I think it is absolutely necessary.

Cheers

The "Folder Sync" session has an option for it in it's session settings dialog, on the "Sync" tab. You're absolutely correct that the Mirror to Left/Right commands in the "Folder Compare" session don't have a way to set that though. I'm not sure how we missed that, but the next release will add a sticky checkbox to the preview dialog so you can set it. Right now it won't use the recycle bin.
    Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X