Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salvo
    replied
    It's a network path. You are correct, Chris, I do not have access to that path; so I have filtered it out. I suspect that the red folders indicate that I do not have access privileges to some of its contents; so I have filtered them out as well.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    The red X indicates a file or folder that can't be read. Is the folder with the small X in the snapshot file, or on the network path you're comparing? If it is on the network path, it might indicate that you don't have permissions to expand the folder.

Leave a comment:

• salvo
    replied
    Two folders are red and one is yellow with a small red x in the bottom right corner. I tried your suggestion anyway, and it produced the same results.

Leave a comment:

• Chris
    replied
    With "Only Compare Files" as your filter setting, are the folders with zero files colored yellow? This means BC hasn't scanned their contents. Checking "Automatically scan top-level orphan subfolders" in the Handling tab of Session > Session Settings might help with this.

Leave a comment:

• salvo
    started a topic Disregarding Folder Size

Disregarding Folder Size

While comparing file sizes, is it possible to disregard folder sizes? With "Only Compare Files", when comparing a network path to a snapshot, there are times when the results include zero files and some folders that are different in size. I am not interested in these folders if they do not contain file differences.
Working...
X