• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10554 Filters repaint failure persists in this version

e.g. upon changing the File Filter and switching away and back to BC3 app:

Settings sent by email.

Hello Chris,

Your .wma file is aligned to a m4a file, so it is still shown in the view with a filter still present. The coloring of the wma file is the 'suppressed' teal. I attempt to flip between BC3 and other apps and the coloring seems to remain constant.

The issue your originally reported was if the user removed the active filter, the coloring would remain. I am not seeing that behavior in 3.1.4.

Do you have additional screenshots of after removing the filter it still does not update? Or are you running into a different issue?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Please look again Aaron. It is a repaint failure. Repaint as in the Windows WM_REPAINT message. One of your programmers can explain it.

Comment

Ok. I see it wasn't the selection in the screenshot that was the trouble, it was elsewhere in the screenshot. *ALL* of the right side files are .wma.

The tracker issue is still open. It will be assigned to a developer when the resources are available.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

> The tracker issue is still open. It will be assigned to a developer when the resources are available.

Note: this bug is still present 10 months on, in Build 12204.

Comment

There are still higher priority bugs and features our developers are currently working on. I've added your notes (that it is still and issue for you) to the tracker entry.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
            X