Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bug in stopping the analysis of a folder copy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron
    replied
    Hello,

If you still have the Copy Dialog itself up, then it is a modal dialog and needs to be confirmed or denied before you can switch tabs (or click on any toolbar buttons, etc). Once it is confirmed, then you can switch away from it.

The cancel hang you are probably encountering is fixed in the next release of BC3.2.x. After that is available, please let us know if you are able to reproduce it.

Leave a comment:

• RodolfoGiovanninetti
    replied
    While it is scanning in the background, I am stuck on that tab

I am not sure that it is related, but if I have two or more tabs opened, and in the current one I start a scanning in the background, then while it is working I cannot switch to another tab, so I am stuck there. When it has finished scanning and it starts copying, I can switch to another tab and work on something else.

Thank You again

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Leave a comment:

• RodolfoGiovanninetti
    replied
    Yes, I use B.C. 3.2.1, for all my work.

Thank You again

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Hello Rodolfo,

Thanks for the report. If I remember correctly, you are already running BC3.2.1, correct? This was recently fixed and should be in the next version of BC3 (after 3.2.1).

Leave a comment:

• bug in stopping the analysis of a folder copy?

I compare two directories, the left one is empty and the right one has many files and directories inside it. I select the right one, use ctrl+L to copy to left side. It appears a window that shows that B.C. is scanning. I click cancel. B.C. stops working, there is the hourglass, the hard disk and the network show no traffic, and the only solution for me is to kill B.C., any hint?

Thank You

Rodolfo Giovanninetti
Working...
X