Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error 103

Hi guys,
    after recreating a SSHkey on mine server, i can't connect to my server anymore!
    11/13/2013 10:50:18 PM Username: SERVER\Administrator
    11/13/2013 10:50:18 PM Connecting to server
    11/13/2013 10:50:19 PM Server key [ssh-rsa 1032 f3:37:59:f9:b8:3d:53:c7:be:f7:50:46:5c:99:79:83]
    11/13/2013 10:50:19 PM Public key agent authorization failed.
    11/13/2013 10:50:19 PM Authorization successful.
    11/13/2013 10:50:19 PM Connection failed: Failed to establish SFTP connection (error code is 103)
    11/13/2013 10:50:19 PM Failed to establish SFTP connection (error code is 103)
    What does error 103 mean?

Hello,

Which application did you use to regenerate your key? Could you re-generate to see if it was a hiccup with the current generation?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
      Hello,

Which application did you use to regenerate your key? Could you re-generate to see if it was a hiccup with the current generation?
      i just rebooted dropbear, wich was generous and created a new key for me. Beyond compare noticed the new key, gave me a potentional security breach warning. So far, so good.

But after accepting the new key, BC throwes me an error 103 again. So, wat does error 103 means?

Comment

Error 103 means that the key exchange failed. We don't have any configuration options to work around that right now. Can you provide any details on what software the SSH server is running?
        Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
          Error 103 means that the key exchange failed. We don't have any configuration options to work around that right now. Can you provide any details on what software the SSH server is running?
          It is an very old dropbear instance which creates a new SSH key everytime it reboots.
          But, you say i can't delete stored ssh keys from BC?

Comment

BC3 only stores one private key in the Tools menu -> FTP Profile, in the Authentication tab (which is a global settings tab, not per FTP).

Do the regenerated keys work in other applications, such as Putty?

BC3 also supports Putty's Pageant for key management. If you setup and use Pageant, does this work?

There are also newer versions of dropbear. Is upgrading your install of dropbear a possibility? Your current version might need bug fixes.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
            X