FTPS not logging out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTPS not logging out

I'm not exactly sure what the problem is, but it seems that Cirrus is not logging out of its FTPS sessions to Fastmail. Fastmail gave me this error after I did a full refresh: "Login failed. Only three FTP logins permitted at a time".

Before that I had switched to plain FTP against my Serv-U server and then back to FTPS against Fastmail. I also had restarted Cirrus and also had clicked the Abort button at different times. So I don't have the exact steps to reproduce it, but it seems that there are cases where Cirrus is "forgetting" to log out of ftp sessions.

If it matters, in the middle of all of that, I also tried to log into Fastmail after I temporarily disabled passive mode and then clicked the Abort button while waiting for Fastmail to log me in.

Comment

I haven't had any luck reproducing this here. Aborting an FTP transfer can get a bit messy though, so it's possible Cirrus had disconnected by FastMail hadn't noticed yet. If you see it again and can narrow down the steps involved let me know and I'll look into it further.
      Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
      X