Can No Longer Copy Entire Folders to FTP Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can No Longer Copy Entire Folders to FTP Site

I can no longer seem to copy an entire folder from my local folder to an FTP site. I get errors such as the below:

Unable to copy coordinates.js: Can't change directory to /test.ecreativeworks.com/public_html/internationalseo/wp-content/plugins/sociable/tool-man: No such file or directory

Unable to copy core.js: Can't change directory to /test.ecreativeworks.com/public_html/internationalseo/wp-content/plugins/sociable/tool-man: No such file or directory

...etc.

The directory mentioned in the errors above is my local folder, not the ftp site.

If I expand the folder and copy the files over individually, it copies without any issue.

I am using build 463. I did not have this issue on any prior version, even connecting to the exact same server.

Correction.

Copying the files directly also seems to yield the same result, however only after about 30 seconds or so. I just tried to copy a batch of 220 files and after about 65 files, no more would copy. If I stop the process and try again a few seconds later, some more will copy up and then the cycle repeats.

Comment

This should be fixed 464.
      Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
      X