Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manage Workspaces, How can I merge two different workspaces??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manage Workspaces, How can I merge two different workspaces??

Manage Workspaces, How can I merge two different workspaces??

From My Session I see options Load Workspace and Save Workspace As... also there is the option Manage Workspace where I can Delete and Rename, It seems these are all the operations that can be done with workspaces.

Now I need to merge two workspaces, Are there a way to achive this?

Thanks,
    German.

Hello,

We do not support a method of automatically merging workspaces. Launching a workspace will close existing windows and open those specific to the selected workspace.

You can launch both independently by launching BC3 using the /solo paramter, twice. Each window would be its own process and can open its own workspace. However, since they are independent, a "Save Workspace" will only save for that process, and not combine them.

To combine, you would need to launch one workspace, then manually launch the additional tabs/windows necessary, then re-save.

You may also be able to edit our BCPreferences.xml file, but I would recommend the graphical method. If you do decide to make edits to BCPreferences.xml, please back up all of your existing settings, in case you need to restore.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X