Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHP Format

Hi,

Just wondering if there's been any progress made toward a PHP rule. I found a discussion in the BC2 forum, where it was mentioned that a future version of BC may offer support for multiple formats within a file (i.e. HTML mixed with PHP). Is this possible in BC3? Or would it possible to at least have a downloadable PHP format for people who have all-PHP files? It's easy to set up a basic format myself, but it would be nice to have one with more specific grammar, as the other formats like Perl and C/C++ do.

Thanks!

If someone takes the time to pull one together, I am sure that the Scooter team would post it:

Beyond Compare is a multi-platform utility that combines directory compare and file compare functions in one package. Use it to manage source code, keep directories in sync, compare program output, etc.
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

here are my PHP rules, they are just basic. so I have not included a full list of all php function like other syntax coloring profiles have...

@scooter: would be nice If you could allow *.xml and *.bcpkg attachments in this forum.

Comment

I took some minutes to optimize the last posted PHP Source definitions a bit. It now matches also HTML Tags and HTML Comments. as well as the PHP Begin/End tags...

Comment

Nice! Thanks for your help muhqu...your format works really well.

Would still be nice to get a default PHP format into BC, but this is definitely what I needed.

Comment

Scooter, Could you add muhqu's definitions to the "More Formats" page?
            BC v4.0.7 build 19761
            ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

Working...
            X