FTP profiles & auto-complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTP profiles & auto-complete

• Is there some way to sort the FTP profiles as it takes a while for the profile you're looking for among all others.
    • Also while trying to put the address bar in Folder/File-Comparison is it possible to allow the auto-complete as in if I put "ftp://us" then it should suggest me "ftp://[email protected]" if this address one of the MRUs (FTP profile).

Hello NeOnD,

The FTP Profiles are sorted by login name @ address. They should be sorted alphabetically. You can email us a screenshot to [email protected] if you are seeing different behavior.

Thanks for the suggestion; I'll add that to our Customer Wishlist. Currently, you can click the Browse Folder button and select the FTP tab (or click the drop down arrow and go straight to the FTP tab). From here you can click the button to Load any of your saved FTP Profiles.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

FTP profiles & auto-complete

Thanks Aaron for pt. 2.

For pt. 1 somehow I don't see them sorted. Please find attached the screen-shot. I'll appreciate if you could suggest something.

Comment

If you look carefully at your screenshot, you'll see that the profiles are first sorted by host and then by username. For example:

ftp://[email protected]
        Erik Scooter Software

Comment

Oh ok. I misunderstood it's sorted by username first & then the host.

Comment

Working...
          X