Home Tab layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Tab layout

Has any thought been given to reworking the GUI layout of the Home tab?

One suggestion would be to provide sliders so the user can change the width of the 3 areas (Start new session, Saved Sessions, Session settings). When I have BC maximized @ 1680x1050, there's extra space at the right of the window. I'm unable to see the full left/right paths for sessions with long paths.

I know this may be fairly low on your priority list, but it would really add to the overall fit & finish of and already great product!

Thanks, Rob. I agree that it would be a nice touch.
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

Thirded

Comment

Thanks, Rob. I've added your notes and impressions to our Customer Wishlist.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          One suggestion would be to provide sliders so the user can change the width of the 3 areas (Start new session, Saved Sessions, Session settings).
          I've also requested this but was told that it's impossible because of the widget they use for the tabs in the session settings.

When I have BC maximized @ 1680x1050, there's extra space at the right of the window.
          That seems like a bug. I use 1920 x 1200 and there is no wasted space on the right side of the Home screen. Besides the resolution, the other obvious difference that I noticed is that you're using the default theme but I use XP's "Classic Theme".

Comment

Working...
          X