Sync Nothing to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sync Nothing to do

This was a problem with BC2 that could be corrected by changing the sync options, but I can't find the sync options.
    When I press Sync Left to Right, it says "Nothing to do" when I know good and well there are files that are newer on the left than on the right.
    Help!

Folder Sync

I don't understand this folder sync thing.
    BC2 used to work so well with syncing. I could just press sync to the right and it would do so.
    I've taken the trouble to setup all these options on what to exclude and how to compare and now I just want to press a button to sync right to left.
    If I open up some kind of sync session, I lose the all those options and have to start all over again.

Comment

Are you using a Folder Sync session? Or a Folder Compare session?

If you're in a folder compare session, the synchronize commands on the context menu are executed in the context of the selected files. Be sure that your selection extends over both sides of the compare and includes the files that you want to synchronize.
      BC v4.0.7 build 19761
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

If you have a folder compare session already set up and you want to convert it into a sync session you can use the "Sync base folders in new view" command in the "Session" menu. Once you've done that once just save that session and delete the compare session.
        Zoë P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X