New Update Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Update Issue

I attempted the upgrade to Version BCompare-3.1.6.10721. When restarting the program after install - it loads fine to the main screen. When I try to load an existing session - it trys to load - the rec circle X blinks at the top - but I get now activity in the bottom status window where it usually connects and reads the directory of the remote FTP site. The program never proceeds to a file list and hangs in this state.

When I revert back to my previous version (BCompare-3.1.4.10554) - everything works properly again.

This is the first time I have ever had an update fail to operate going all the way back to the release of BC 2. Any thoughts?

wizardATL,

Thank you for reporting the problem. We haven't had any other users report FTP issues with the new build yet. Please send a copy of the BC log showing the problem connection with the new version and a copy of your settings. To save your settings to a file, select "Help > Support" and click the Export button.

You can send the log and settings to [email protected] and we'll look into it.
    Chris K Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
    X