Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some items of my wish list

I would like to see some changes in B.C.3:

1) In ftp settings, I would like to be able to specify two different numbers of connections. One to dowload, and one to browse. For example, if I work with a site with some big files, I would like to be able to specify 1 connection for downloads, so that I can add many files to download, but without overloading, since they would be downloaded one per time. At the same time, I would like to be able to specify a connection for browsing, so that I could browse folders. Or, another idea might be that of all connections that I specify, one might be fixed and reserved for browsing.

2) I would like to be able to compare files and directories according to their security settings.

3) I would like to be able to "touch" not only with timestamp, but also with attributes, security settings (something like robocopy secfix), filename case, and so on.

Thank You very much

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Hello Rodolfo,

1+2+3) Thanks for the suggestions, Rodolfo. I'll add these to our Customer Wishlist.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Right-on with the expanded touch capability... I've been suggesting that for a while now...
      BC v4.0.7 build 19761
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

Another vote for the expanded touch capability - cloning NTFS file security info between shares is very important to me.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X