Searching for a specific folder comparison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Searching for a specific folder comparison

Not sure if this is because I'm not using the s/w correctly/efficiently or whether it should be some sort of user enhancement request.

In the attached capture, you can see that I've done a LOAD of comparisons more than 6 days ago. What I would like to be able to do is some sort of "find" on the text strings for older comparisons. As you can see (based on the vertical scroll bar) the capture is only a small part of the comparisons I've done.

Is there some trick I'm missing here ?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not have a Find dialog for our Home screen or Session searching at this time. I've added your notes and example to our Customer Wishlist entry.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

+1

Comment

One other tip:

If you issue an expand all, you can start typing the name and it will navigate to the first matching word(s) you type. Alternatively, you can tap the key for the first letter and it will navigate to each session that starts with that letter.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Thanks Aaron

That helped a bit, but not that much. Trouble is, many of my comparison are against the m/f where all the "folders" are defined as starting with a quote.

Like I say, helped a bit, but I'd prefer a find option, OR why not show them sorted automatically in ascending order - that should help a lot (and coding wise would be much easier (?) )

Comment

Working...
          X