Save Session in context menu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save Session in context menu

When working in a named session, please add a "Save Session" option to the context menu of the tab control so that I can just right-click on a session tab and save the changes I've made to the that session.

I'm not a keyboard-oriented person, and to keep going back and forth between clicking Session tabs to select a session and dropping the Session menu to save it is time-consuming and inefficient.

Likewise, when working with an unamed/unsaved session, it would be nice to have a "Save Session As..." option in the context menu of the session tab.
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Thanks for the suggestion, Michael. I've added a Customer Wishlist entry. This is similar to Visual Studio's behavior, correct?
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

You can save from the file tabs in Visual Studio, yes. But I am not talking about saving the files. I am talking about saving the session.
      BC v4.0.7 build 19761
      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Comment

Right. In Visual Studio, the tab title and * represent the name and edited state of the file, while in BC3 we have the named Session and state of the session.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X