Wish list: a custom toolbar and a show everything in menus and toolbars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish list: a custom toolbar and a show everything in menus and toolbars

I have set up Your beta 3.3.0 as a portable version, to study it and to start with a fresh setup, with default menus and toolbars, with no additional file types, and so on, then to customize it to suit my taste.
    As always, I browse through customize commands to activate everything, and I mean everything, in menus and in toolbars. So, I would like to know if it is possible for You to add a command, maybe in Tweaks, that checks every entry for every menu and every toolbar in every session type. You know what I mean, I want to see every everything.
    Also, I would like to be able to use a custom toolbar, in addition to and/or in replacement of standard toolbars, where I can put my most used commands.

I guess it is too late to add this to 3.3.0 (my fault), can You add to the wish list for a future release?

Thank You very much

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Also, in "Customize Commands", I would like to see keyboard shortcuts for "Show command in menu" and for "Show command on toolbar". Is it possible to add these keyboard shortcuts already in this version?

Thank You very much again

Rodolfo Giovanninetti

Comment

I strongly support Your suggestion, Rodolfo!

Another option would be to offer multiple selection (including Ctrl-A) in the Customize Commands List (with all controls disabled but the two 'Show'-checkboxes).

I made a similar suggestion a year ago:
      One more suggestion for the wishlist: Is it possible to add an install option to activate all NEW customizable commands in menu and on toolbar for all session types or mark NEW commands in the Customize Commands so that I don't have to check the 10 long (151 enries in folder compare) lists manually with every new version?
      Greetings Lutz

Comment

Working...
      X