Version Compare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version Compare

Please add a Text Details to the version compare.
    File Descriptions, Comments, and Legal Copyrights are often too long to read without making the window unreasonably wide.
    Last edited by Michael Bulgrien; 13-Feb-2008, 05:02 PM.
    BC v4.0.7 build 19761
    ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Thanks for the suggestion, Michael. I've added it as an enhancement to our wishlist here.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

The "wishlist" can be a scary thing...some things stay there a long time...
      Thanks for the quick turn-around on the text details in the version compare.
      BC v4.0.7 build 19761

Comment

If I right-click on any line in the left or right panes of the version compare, there is a Copy option in the context menu.

If I right-click on one of the text details lines, there is a Copy option in the context menu, but it is grayed out. I am guessing it is grayed out because there is no text selection in the details text field. Since it is not possible to create a selection in these read-only text fields, could you please activate the copy function in the context menu just as was done for the left and right panes?
        BC v4.0.7 build 19761

Comment

Also, clicking the Swap Sides button does not swap the order in the item details.
          BC v4.0.7 build 19761

Comment

In the next release (449), you will be able to copy from details in the Version Compare.

"Swap Sides" is just not automatically repainting the details. This will also be fixed in the next release.
            Erik Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
            X