ID:	76778

says this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	snPlQnH.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	76779

What's up?
    Last edited by chrisjj; 09-Sep-2014, 09:52 AM.

I see a yellow mark in your gutter area of the last screenshot. This would indicate you have made a manual change within BC3 that would be discarded if a reload was issued, and is why the dialog is popping up. To test otherwise, open a pair of fresh, new files in BC3, make an edit outside of BC3, then return to BC3 (without editing in the Text Compare) to see it automatically reload.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

How about this one?

Comment

We would need more information. The Confirm dialog is a standard control and on my system I can drag it around without a redraw error. Are you doing anything specific? Is the system 'thinking'?

Are there any updates available for your graphics drivers?
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Please take that to the correct thread, Aaron.

Comment

The response was in reference to the draw error in your screenshot. Since I saw and replied to this thread first, that's where I wrote up my reply.

As for the original case, I think I see the issue. Erik noticed you are comparing the file to itself and that is why the dialog is popping up. I missed that in your original screenshots.
            We'll look into changing the option to suppress the dialog in this case for BC4.
            Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              Erik noticed you are comparing the file to itself and that is why the dialog is popping up.
              I guess bugged code has something to do with it too.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              We'll look into changing the option to suppress the dialog in this case for BC4.
              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X