Ignoring 2 different copyright headers with different line count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignoring 2 different copyright headers with different line count

Is there a way to ignore 2 different copyright headers but with different line count? On one side, the copyright takes 6 lines but on the other side, the copyright takes 13 lines. How do I write the rule correctly?

Thanks.

Hello,

Is there a character/phrase that can indicate the end of the copyright section? If so, you can use the Delimited category type to define the section on both sides at once. If each side uses different characters, you can define 2 different grammar types, but give them both the name of "Header". If you would like, would you be able to post a pair of example files, or email them to us at [email protected] ?

If you email us, please include a link back to this forum post for reference.
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

In case you have not seen it, we do have a KB article to help setup unimportant text, found here:
      http://www.scootersoftware.com/suppo..._unimportantv3
      Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

I did see that page. I did try Delimited and I was able to get my regular expressions working. What I was missing was to force a refresh on the directory and I managed to get my files showing as the same when ignoring unimportant differences.

Thanks.
        Last edited by Enzo Matrix; 18-Feb-2011, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X