Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change Font size

Hello,

I have installed BC4.4.2 on a Linux machine.

I find the font size for the text files very small, and I cannot find the option to increase the size.

Can you please help me to increase the font size ? Is there a zoom-in option somewhere?

Regards,
    -Nasim

Hello,

Could you go into more detail with which text is small and which Linux you are currently running (with resolution and DPI settings)?

BC4's main Text Compare font can be customized in the Tools menu -> Options dialog, Colors/Fonts tab, select File Views sub-tab, and you can update the various font information.

Some other theme information is controlled by qtconfig, which depending on your system, is setup with something like:
    sudo apt install qt4-qtconfig
    then running
    qtconfig
    Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Hi Aaron,

I couldn't find the settings you asked for, but using the tool menu options you mentioned above I managed to change the size of the text inside the files by changing the "Editor font" size, and that is great. But I cant change the font size for the name of the files and folders being compared. I tried changing "Listing font" but it was not effective. Do you have any suggestion?

Regards,
      -Nasim

Comment

Hello,

I believe that would be controlled by "qtconfig", which you may have to install as "qt4-qtconfig". Were you unable to install that package? Once installed, you can run "qtconfig" on your Terminal, and customize qt applications.
        Aaron P Scooter Software

Comment

Working...
        X